Analysis of Daily Maintenance of Stainless Steel Screen
Mar. 14, 2020
Everyone knows that after using the stainless steel screen for a period of time, a lot of filtering impurities will appear on the surface of the screen. If it is not cleaned in time, it will affect the filtration accuracy and cause the product quality to be unqualified. Therefore, it is very important to clean the stainless steel screen regularly, but we must grasp the method.
Custom stainless steel wire mesh plays a very important role in filtering equipment, and regular removal plays a very important role in the service life of the filter and the purity of the filter product, especially in some chemical industries In sewage treatment systems, high-precision products require frequent cleaning to obtain qualified products.
The surface of the product is woven from metal wire, and the filtration accuracy is relatively concentrated. If you must pay attention to the surface scratches when cleaning, if the structure is damaged, it is equivalent to directly damage the whole set of filter products. The net is not always cleanable, and the products have a certain service life.
Here are some treatments:
1. When there is dust and dirt on the surface of stainless steel screen mesh, it can be washed with soap, weak detergent or warm water.
2. The surface is made of stainless steel mesh trademark, film, washed with warm water, weak detergent, adhesive ingredients, and scrubbed with alcohol or organic solvents (ether, benzene).
3. The oil, oil and lubricant contaminants on the surface of the stainless steel screen should be cleaned with a soft cloth, and then washed with a neutral detergent or ammonia solution or a special detergent.
Stainless Steel Filter Mesh
4. Stainless steel filter mesh has bleach and various acid adherence on the surface. Rinse immediately with water, then soak with ammonia solution or neutral sodium carbonate soda solution, and wash with neutral detergent or warm water.
5. The surface of the stainless steel filter has a rainbow color. This is due to excessive use of detergent or oil, which can be washed off with warm water neutral detergent.
6. Rust on stainless steel surface can be cleaned by 10% nitric acid or abrasive or special detergent.
7. The corrosion resistance of the passivation film on the surface of the stainless steel screen is weak. A pitting reaction is formed due to the self-excited reaction, and pores are formed. Chloride ions approach each other, forming a strongly corrosive solution and accelerating the corrosion reaction.
As long as we use the right maintenance methods, we can extend the life of the stainless steel filter and keep it clean, bright and gorgeous.